Well, there’s good news and bad news. The bad news is the video editing/capture/uploading takes a really long time, and I am still working on this. The good news is all one-hundred and thirty-two videos from the 2008 summer conference are up on youtube, and can be found on this site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MIRTHE2008#grid/uploads.
While the videos were converting, I read “Poisoned Profits” by Philip Shabecoff. The book discusses the darker side of mankind’s use of manufactured chemicals and materials by detailing the damage these chemicals cause to our bodies, especially to children. While not the best written book, it does have a lot of good information, and it did lead me to the following website, www.healthandenvironment.org, where you can go under the CHE Toxicant and Disease Database, and see what exposure to trace chemicals and pollutants have on our health. Going through this database is pretty eye opening, and I think is a good resource to consider.
For those of you who are reading this, sorry these posts are pretty boring at this point- the videos are taking a lot of time, but I will say they turned out great, and will be an important resource to have.
Happy Friday,
Peter
Unfortunately, we are still working out some issues with getting permission to post the videos. Until ths is sorted out, the videos will not be available to the public.
ReplyDeleteVery sorry for the delay,
Peter Schram